06/05/2008

Being too religious

In the being too religious lecture, I found it a bit strange at the start of the lecture when the lecturer started praying. However , when he told us why he started off with a prayer, I think it was a interesting way to start the lecture. I personally do not belong to any religious group and get rather offend when people stop me in the street are try to force their religion on to me. I believe that people should respect other people's religious beliefs and cultures even if they do not agree with what their religion teaches. I also believe creates segregation to a certain extent. I be believe that religion also creates conflict because throughout history wars have started because of so-called religious beliefs and disagreements between two religions.

here is link on religion and war:<//http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/ethics/war/religious/holywar.shtml>

No comments: